Question by Star: What type of license is needed to sell clothes from your own home?
How much is it?
Where do i get one for Arizona ?
What are the requirements to obtain one?

Anymore additional information is appreciated

Best answer:

Answer by ya360
well honestly none really. Not to start out with, not for something here and there. People don’t need anything for yard sales or a bake sale, but if you started doing more and more then you would want to register as a sole prioptier, ( sorry not spelled right) and get an EIN number from the IRS… you can apply online with them for free. Some cities require an occupational license that you can call your city to find out about.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!